Kilborn Consulting was founded on the principle that much of workplace litigation can be avoided, or at least mitigated, through timely advice, consultation, and training. Alice Kilborn, the founder of Kilborn Consulting, comes from a background of human resources and employment litigation practice. These skills, together, allow her to work with organizations and their employees to help get workplace issues right, the first time. Alice provides consulting, and training services to organizations throughout New Mexico and the United States.
Onsite Training on critical workplace issues, including:
- Workplace ethics
- Harassment prevention
- Equal employment opportunity (EEO)
- Conducting workplace investigations
- Management skills
- Employment law basics
- Customized training to meet organizational needs
Counseling & Consulting Services, including:
- Conducting workplace investigations.
- Consulting with organizations regarding high-risk disciplinary and termination actions.
- Researching, analyzing, and advising employers regarding obligations under prevailing employment laws.
- Reviewing and revising employee handbooks to comply with state and federal law and sound business practices.
- Auditing, reviewing, and recommending revision to HR policies and practices.